- When you press "Preview the post", you will get to see roughly what your post will look like when you post it. From there you can post it, or switch back to this tab to make changes.
- If you post it, it will be saved on a page called User:@user.dbkey/blog/[timestamp]/[your title here] and attributed to @user.dbkey.
- "topic lists" should look like this: \a topic\another topic\third topic\and so on
- You can use whatever character you want as a divider; the first character in the text becomes the divider.
- Topics in the "user topic list" will be prefixed with your username, to distinguish them from global topics (which are common to the entire wiki)
- Assigning posts to one or more topics makes it possible to display post summaries by topic.
- "above the fold" text will appear in summaries/compilations and in the RSS feed; "below the fold" generally only appears when you look at the actual posting page.
- The template for formatting the data in this form is: [[project:Forms/handling/blog/post]]
- Timestamp will be set to the time at which you first preview the post