- When you press "Preview the post", you will get to see roughly what your post will look like when you post it. From there you can post it, or switch back to this tab to make changes.
- A topic list should look like this: [[topic::a topic]] [[topic::another topic]] [[topic::third topic]] and so on
- Assigning one or more topics makes it possible to display posts by topic, in various formats.
- "above the fold" text will appear in summaries/compilations and in the RSS feed; "below the fold" generally only appears when you look at the actual posting page.
- Timestamp will be set to the time at which you first preview the post
- Form target: /w/Special:W3TPL/makepage
- Template: project:Forms/handling/blog/post
- [timestamp] = [2023-03-23 09:03]
- [tpltpage] = [project:Forms/handling/blog/post]
- [urltarget] = [/w/Special:W3TPL/makepage]
- [tagopenform] = [form action="'"`UNIQ--get-00000005-QINU`"'" target=_blank method=POST]
- [taginput1] = [input type=hidden name="!TPLTPAGE" value="'"`UNIQ--get-00000007-QINU`"'"]
- [wttpltpage] = [[[project:Forms/handling/blog/post]]]