see also: needy pages
- 2020-07-26 (Woozle)
- To what is Response Selection in Operant Learning responding?
- To what is A Challenge for the Interactive Activation Framework responding?
- Addiction and cue-triggered decision processes was originally posted on two different pages, each with a different source-citation. I merged the page in 2012, but the citation question remains unresolved. Which of these are correct? (Perhaps it appeared in both places?):
- Perspectives on Psychological Science, 1, 28-58
- American Economic Review, 1558-1590. December
- Anti-Americanisms has the same problem -- which one is correct?
- Policy Review, October and November
- Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior, 88, 1-28
- 2020-07-24 (Woozle) Emerging and young adulthood has no abstract
- 2020-07-25 (Woozle)
2020-07-24 PDFs not displaying
- 2020-07-24 (Woozle) content of PDFs will not display, despite the fact of having PDFHandler installed (see Special:Version). This also doesn't seem to be working on Issuepedia anymore, though it used to. Also, each File page shows an unnecessary warning about PDF exploits, which links to Help:Security/PDF files.
- 2020-07-25 (Woozle) Some PDFs are starting to display, as I strip bad code out of the content, but some still are not. It's not clear what the pattern is.